Starting off with a bang in 2017, this past year I started using Quora, an online question and answer platform.
There are a number of questions and answers related to data science/data analytics. A few of these might be of interest to you as we ring-in 2017:
- What areas of data science or machine learning are growing in importance?
- What are the steps to become a data scientist from easiest to hardest?
- Do Data Scientists use different programming languages for different tasks?
- Data Science: What is the future of data analysis?
- How important are social skills for a Data scientist?
- How do you judge a good Data scientist with just 5 questions?
- How often do data scientists give presentations?
- How would a data scientist solve this business problem?
- How would you suggest to a franchise where to open a new store?
- Data Science: How can I best calculate the impact of a deal being ran on Amazon?
- How much does actually knowing statistics/ML matters for a data scientist who wants to get paid?
- Why don’t data scientists make higher salaries than software engineers?
- What unpopular opinions do you have about data science?
- What is a math intensive data mining topic that I can use for my senior research project?
- What steps do you follow to validate your data analytics models?
- Which companies are considered dream companies for data scientists and data engineers to work for?
- What are potential challenges working as a Data Scientist at a ‘dream company’?
Perhaps you might have questions and/or answers to contribute as well?